" * You can install a full Linux distribution, like Debian.
* You can run applications that require root, like Screenshot and Auto Rotate your Browser and or any other application.
* You can install the latest Android build directly from the Android source tree.
* Customize your boot image.
* Create full backups of the state of your phone.
* Create custom ROMs.
* Install Applications to your SD Card to save space.
* Use your phone as a tether to connect your computer/laptop to the internet.
* Turn your phone into a wireless router that provides internet access.
Well, hopefully one of those reasons convinced you to get root access on your phone!" forum.xda-developers.com
Post a Comment